[cells-gtk-devel] Cells-gtk on Lispworks 5.0

Bill Atkins atkinw at rpi.edu
Sat Aug 12 15:38:31 UTC 2006

So, believe it or not (I'm not sure I do), I'm getting the same
behavior in SLIME - if I run (test-g:gtk-demo) from the REPL, all is
fine; if I evaluate it in the editor, the window never comes up and
the modeline says "eval...".  I also just tried the latest CVS, to no
avail.  Still no problems with SBCL.

--
Bill Atkins