[cells-gtk-devel] Error compiling CVS version of cells-gtk

Andras Simon asimon at math.bme.hu
Thu Nov 3 23:40:27 UTC 2005

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Peter Denno wrote:

> Hi,
>
> One other thing I forgot to mention: I had problems running cells-gtk under
> slime with cmucl. When I tried to run the demo, it just sits there. I
> couldn't even break out of it properly. Is anyone else having that problem?

I'll try this with a fresh cells-gtk and slime, but it has to wait a
few days, because my hands are full right now... Sorry! In the
meantime, asking about this on the slime list may turn up a good idea
or two. (And this is probably unavoidable whether cells-gtk works with
slime for me or not.)

Just a shot in the dark: does changing swank's preferred-communication-style
make any difference?

Andras