[cells-gtk-devel] Need help with FreeBSD installation

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu May 12 12:07:28 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 08:48:17PM +0200, rm at seid-online.de wrote:
: On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 02:40:04PM -0400, Kenny Tilton wrote:
: >
: > I am not strong on this X/Linux stuff, but can you sneak a load of
: > libc_r in front of the libgthread? And take notes, this may be useful.
: > You might even chalk up a port! :)
:
: This is mean :-) He's on BSD - remember?
: I'm willing to port to recent SBCLs on Linux - as soon as the lib-loading
: stuff is refactored (i hate duplicated code).
: To the OP: i'm not strong with BSD's dynamic loader but shouldn't libgthread
: pull in all required libraries?

That's what I would have thought.  Oh well.  Actually, I think I'm going to
switch to a web-based GUI.  I did GTK with python, so now I'll try HTML.

But thanks anyway for the help.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.