[cells-devel] First time for me: Currrent DP not GE pulse x .... ?!?

Kenneth Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:08:55 UTC 2009

Frank Goenninger wrote:
> Hi Kenny,
>
> Am 29.06.2009 um 15:41 schrieb Kenneth Tilton:
>
>> Sorry, I forgot to explain. By "iteration" I mean the test iteration/
>> application run that begins with cells-reset. So I would test some
>> stuff, make some changes, and tkick off another test. cells-reset
>> runs dropping the pulse to 1, but then some old instance from the
>> prior test comes into play.
>

> Yep, that's clear. Except that this happens to me right during the
> first run after a fresh lisp image start!
>
> At a loss, really. - How to debug this ???

I notice the pulse was pretty damn low, 1 in the clock vs 4 in the cell.
Lotsa print statements should do it since I doubt the volume will be
unmanageable.

My guess, btw, is that you have a call to cells-reset someplace you
thought would be safe and now that is getting called downstream from an
earlier reset and after some work is done.

kt