[cells-devel] celtk notebook widget

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:48:10 UTC 2008

Sorry Peter, I forgot to hit "Reply to all"

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Peter Hildebrandt
<peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Off the top of my head (Disclaimer: I might mix things up here), Ken
> identified some recently introduced constrained in cells which
> collided with the way menus were instantiated in cells-gtk.
>
> Andy, if you could send us a more detailed description of the problem,
> that might help trigger our recollection from the cells-gtk3
> migration.

Well, besides some little asdf hurdles, when you try to run (tk-test),
it fails when trying to call dictionary with NIL in the first
make-tk-instance.

So for some reason, (nearest self window) is returning nil.

Cheers,
Andy