[cells-devel] celtk notebook widget

Kenny Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Mon Jun 16 12:25:13 UTC 2008

Andy Chambers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made a notebook widget for celtk.  It just uses the built-in tile
> notebook and introduces a "tab" widget which is just a container for
> stuff you can add to a notebook.

Cool. I'll try to get it into CVS later.

> On a separate note,  I was having trouble getting the latest versions
> of cells and celtk to play nicely together.  I reverted back to cells
> from March to work on this stuff since that's when I was last working
> on my expander widget.  I'll investigate the problems and try to
> provide some more useful input later this week.

This rings a bell. I tripped up Peter with a change that tightened
things up. Peter, do you remember what that was? I think it was the
change distinguishing the list of "askers" and the idea of the dependent
Cell, such that ask cycles got detected even where one had used
without-c-dependency (perhaps by calling fm-other).

kt