[cells-devel] Triple cells

Watt Poosanguansit wpoosanguansit at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 15:56:52 UTC 2008

Hi Ken,

I have got a hold of your slides at the European
Common Lisp Meeting.  I also looked through Triple
Cell code and I still do not know how to really use
the code.  A few questions I have to start off.  It
looks to me like the code stores only the slots and
not the whole Clos object.  Is that the case?  If yes,
how do I persist the whole Clos cell object?  Also, if
I have a cell object that is the composite of other
cell objects - Document A has a number of Document B.
I want to state a rule saying A can not have more than
5 B associated with it.  How to simply state that in
Clos and Cell?  I am sorry for the newbie type
questions.  I hope you can include more samples code
so it will be easier for new comers to follow.  Thanks
for your help.

Watt P.