[cells-devel] Lots of instances, callback when particular instance changes

Josip Gracin gracin at tel.fer.hr
Sat May 5 22:04:18 UTC 2007

Frank Goenninger wrote:
> You do - yet there is another approach I adopted from Kenny:

Thanks!  Now I have to spend some time examining stuff you've written
that I've never heard of before (such as with-integrity...). :-)  Also,
there doesn't seem to be anything named "defobserver" in the latest
asdf-installable cells.  Has this become def-c-output perhaps?

Anyway, I was kind of trying to avoid sub-classing because I have lots
of switches.  I'll have to re-think that decision.