[cells-devel] UTILS-KT: Latest CVS updates: "ide" causes problems ...

Frank Goenninger frgo at mac.com
Sun Dec 2 19:35:50 UTC 2007

Hi Kenny,

I just updated from CVS and found several challenges. The most
intriguing is the IDE related stuff in several files (core, detritus).

As there are now some functions that are only meaningful when running
on AllegroCL and when having the IDE in the image I'd like to know
what the IDE pushes on *features* to make these functions only being
there when Allegro and IDE are available.

Do you know what the magic #+(allegro ide) or some such string would
be ? Thx!

Frank