[cells-devel] Anyone remember how we fixed keystrokes not getting picked up in Tk text fields?

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:04:35 UTC 2006

Not sure if the problem got served here -- just checked the archives and do
not see anything -- but in the past year I went back and forth with someone
for a few days before we finally got text fields in the ltktest-ci demo to
reliably notice keystrokes.

I notice that ltktest-ci does not now reliably capture keystrokes. Possibly
because the fix was an adjustment to the *event-loop-delay* (var name?). I
actually do not remember the fix either.

Can anyone remind me? Thx, kt