[cells-devel] Celtk: Text widget API woes

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:07:54 UTC 2006

> > That is the part I missed. :) I thought you were writing to /me/
> > asking for help on the text widget.
> >
> > kt
>
> Oh, I really, really, really want to say a big "I am sorry" for
> having written a lengthy message about just nothing!!!

Not at all, /my/ mistake in flipping exactly one bit made valid your
entirely different interpretation. I would apologize but it has been worth
the laugh. :) I needed a break from porting Cello to Celtk.

But last night was a good one and it is starting to be fun now. If I
actually do this and get that Amazing Spinning Shapes Demo working* under an
entirely different framework I will be smiling from ear to ear -- and we can
start spamming the Cello list instead of Cells.

kenzo

* Unfortunately without the neat Glut built-ins such as sphere, torus, and
<sob> teapot. k