[cells-devel] New "tutorial/RT code in Cells source tree

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Tue May 30 03:00:36 UTC 2006

I have just uploaded a first rough set of example code which is intended to
exercise Cells with a progression of challenges, in the order I might follow
when developing a port of Cells to another language, or when validating
cells after an enormous upheaval.

I call it the tutorial directory, but it could also be a porting guide and a
more concise regression test than the random mish-mosh in cells-test. I do
plan to put future energy into this code as a regrression test suite, so...
watch for a name change? :)

kt