[cells-devel] Cells web?

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sat May 13 21:10:51 UTC 2006

On 5/13/06, Tiarnán Ó Corráin <ocorrain at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi--
>
> I'm trying to get my head around Cells by writing an application with
> it, and I was wondering whether any work has been done in the area
> already.
>
> Has anyone used Cells as the basis for a Web app?

Not me, but by the end of the year I might well. I have not heard of anyone
doing so, but I often am surprised to learn others are using Cells
unbeknownst to me.

 I'm thinking
> specifically of something Ajax-y, with XMLHttp widget updates. Any
> thoughts on this line of enquiry?

Sorry, I am a Web app know-nothing. I myself have used Cells in four or five
seriously different ways and they always seem to make life easier.

kenny