[cells-devel] Multiple observers for a Cell slot ?

Frank Goenninger fgoenninger at prion.de
Thu May 11 12:08:49 UTC 2006

Hi Kenny, hi all:

While developing a library here for I/O to a microcontroller I see
that I need some observers being defined to handle operations of the
I/O device. Naturally I am coding these as part of the library which
I plan to ship just as a compiled file.

The main application also needs to define observers on some Cell
slots to update the GUI and other stuff. As an observer for the slot
is already defined I am denied to define another one.

Now, am I doing something wrong and is is just me or maybe there
should be some hook-like behavior and defobserver just adds another
observer to a list of observers maintained by the Cell woodoo magic ?

Thanks for comments

Frank