[cells-devel] CVS: Missing file variables.lisp ?!

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:12:30 UTC 2006

Frank Goenninger wrote:

> Hi Kenny,
>
> I just updated Cells from CVS and found a file "variables.lisp"
> mentioned in the ACL project file ("cells.lpr"). This is not to be
> found in the ASDF project file cells.asd.

After someone asked on c.l.l I spent a day on making a defparameter a
Cell. The test worked but then I think I tried it live and it failed and
I decided I better get back to work on Algebra (but apparently never
took it out of my LPR).

Since it does not work and it was just a curiosity I did not feel it
should go in the code base.

I'll chop it from the LPR so as not to mislead further.

ken