[Fwd: Re: [cells-devel] files missing in cell-cultures]

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 14:04:35 UTC 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [cells-devel] files missing in cell-cultures
Date: 	Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:03:56 -0400
From: 	Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com>
To: 	Friedrich Dominicus <frido at q-software-solutions.de>

Friedrich Dominicus wrote:

>the subdirectroy utils-kt is empty in the cells-culture CVS tree, I
>guess that is not ok.

Well, the only thing wrong is that I have not gotten around to deleting the cell-cultures tree, which has been deprecated for some time now.

utils-kt is a subdirectory of cells:

  http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cells/utils-kt/?cvsroot=cells

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
   Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950