[cells-gtk-devel] Re: [cells-devel] Use of :initform c? and c-in

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 8 17:13:59 UTC 2005

Peter Denno wrote:

>On Tuesday 04 October 2005 15:42, you wrote:
>

>>I would like to see depht-first in the documentation, not the name.
>>

>I'll hope to continue our conversation after I get some other work out of the
>way. I have written a bit more documentation, but it isn't done yet.
>
>;;; Norvig's search routines

I stopped reading Norvig after the first or second chapter. Not impressed.

Hell, Peter, he switched to Python!

<g>

kt

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950