[cells-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: I'm stuck ... pse help!]]

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Sun Oct 24 15:35:43 UTC 2004

Hi Kenny,

thx for the inputs on the window close issue.

Unfortunately, I'm not getting this far. It seems it was unclear from my
previous emails that I do not get any window even appearing!

Any call to the glut-create-window function makes OpenMCL die, yes,
really die! The process is interrupted without any signs or hints on the
cause.

So, I think I might also ask the OpenMCL developers list on that one. I
think it's not entirely clear if that's an OpenGL or GLUT or OpenMCL
problem.

Question is how to make OpenMCL more verbose on when calling FFI land...
Any suggestions?

Thx!

Cheers!

  Frank