[cells-devel] Re: I'm stuck ... pse help!

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Sat Oct 23 21:49:03 UTC 2004

Hi again:

I tried to work around the error in my previous email by simply
commenting out the source line in question.

No I cannot get past the call to 'glut-create-window :

When I use the original code in function 'lesson-14 that provides a
window title using uffi:with-cstring OpenMCL decides to die without even
telling me or SLIME.

I then went on to call 'glut-create-window as in

(glut-create-window nil)

but that obviously also does not work because

"value NIL is not of the exptected type MACPTR".

While this is just a question of digging into the OpenMCL specifcs of
UFFI and also finding out about MACPTRs in OpenMCL I thought it's better
to check if you have a solution for this already.

See ya, guys.

  Frank