[cells-devel] Re: [cello-devel] Constructor syntax

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu May 13 06:35:33 UTC 2004

Kenny Tilton writes:
 > Oops. After an error, *to-be-awakened* needs to be cleared in a
 > protected form. That stuff is ugly, and I think Cells: The Next
 > Generation will make that and other ugliness go away.
 >
 > For now, try this:

Aiiight, that worked.  Now that my expectation of what should happen,
and what is happening are in sync, I'll dive back in, and finish the
job.

So ... uh, which approach do you think is worse: using a
c-slot-makunbound function that works for both normal and
cell-mediated slots; or including hacks to make MCL and CLISP go
through slot-makunbound-using-class?