Report on Celloglut and ACL 5.0.1 [was [cells-devel] Emailing: celloglut.zip

Raistlin Magere rmagere at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 18:20:49 UTC 2004

>>*Error Part1*
>>; While compiling CELLS-TIME-REPORT in c:\dvx\cells\debug.lisp:
>>Warning: EXCL::TIME-REPORT should be given exactly 9 arguments.  It was
>>given 8 arguments.
>>Problem detected when processing
>>       (EXCL::TIME-REPORT CPU-GC-USER CPU-GC-SYS ...)
>>inside (BLOCK CELLS-TIME-REPORT (TRC "cpu-gc-user" CPU-GC-USER) ...)
>>inside (PROGN (BLOCK CELLS-TIME-REPORT (TRC "cpu-gc-user" CPU-GC-USER)
>>...))
>>

>>*Error Part2*
>>in "structure-view"
>>Error: No class named: EXCL::STRUCTURE-EFFECTIVE-SLOT-DEFINITION.
>>[condition type: PROGRAM-ERROR]
>
>Sorry, I forgot about those. I'll nail those now.
>

>>*Error Part3*
>>Cannot find c:\dvx\cello\lesson6.lisp.  Will skip and continue compiling
>>project.
>
>I am getting confused now, but I think the project to try is just plain
>cello.lpr. new reorg underway (and last night's distro is definitely for
>use with cello.lpr--you'll still have the above errors, but they can be
>swept under the carpet).

Ok running cello.lpr (after having deletead all the fasl files) gives me
only
*Error Part1* i.e. the time-report error.
Again lesson-14 loads fine just after loading.
Is there any set of other tests (like lesson-14)  that I can run (i.e.
without having to read your code to figure out how to write my own tests -
which I'll probably do at some other time)?

raistlin