[cells-devel] Re: more portabello notes

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 04:04:11 UTC 2004

Mikel,

Hope you don't mind me replying on cells-devel. One never knows who
might have something to contribute, and it might be good for team spirit
knowing others are banging on this. I know it does my spirits good, esp.
after a day like this (which suddenly just got a lot better--more
separately).

mikel evins wrote:

> Just a brief status; I spent some time on it today. I'm hung on
> getting the UFFI stuff to behave properly with OpenMCL 0.14.1, but
> only because I have to do some other stuff.
>
> More progress soon.

I am hopeful, because I hear MCL as a rule is strong on FFI, and
methinks UFFI has long supported it.

Thx for your efforts.

kenny

--