[cello-devel] Ooops: with-c-cache

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Fri May 20 22:14:21 UTC 2005

Ooops. I yanked this new macro out of the use case just before posting
everything to CVS, forgetting some of you old Cells hands would likely
not update from CVS before trying the use case.

Here is with-c-cache, not found in cells/constructirs.lisp

(defmacro with-c-cache ((fn) &body body)
  (let ((new (gensym)))
    `(or (bwhen (,new (progn , at body))
           (funcall ,fn ,new .cache))
       .cache)))

kt

--
Cells? Cello?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/
Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd