[cello-devel] Re: Cello

jan janmar at iprimus.com.au
Wed Mar 10 02:07:52 UTC 2004

Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:

> Sounds like you have the bases covered. Let's see what Frank's
> version #s are. Unfortunately my mail to him is bouncing, possibly
> due to "mailbox full", so he may not see this for a while. He warned
> me he would be out of reach till next weekend.

What Frank is running is probably irrelevant, I got freeglut running
under LW yesterday so it's almost certainly a problem in lisp (either
my code or an alien bug).

I'll try running the cut down Cello on LW. Is celloglut.zip (from the
cells mailing list) the version I should try? My attempts at
downloading dvx.ZIP keep failing at around 85% downloaded.

--
jan