[cdr-discuss] [cdr-announce] CDR 12 accepted

Ingvar Mattsson ingvar at google.com
Mon Dec 3 09:59:42 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have just seen this message, having come back from annual leave. I have
tried reading the generated PDF with xpdf and re-generated it from the
LaTeX source and (again) reading it with xpdf , without seeing anything
that indicates a broken PDF (that is, what I see displayed as the document
matches what I expect).

I have attached the PDF I just generated. If that, too, is broken, I am
more than happy trying to figure out a solution.