[cdr-discuss] Three RFCs

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun Mar 16 16:32:10 UTC 2008

> here are three CDR ideas that I would like to get your comments on:
>
> 1. Support a :TEST arg for (E)CASE.

It would be nice for case to have a :test argument and a :key argument
too. The "tricky" part is where to put them, yes?

(case <thing>
  (<case1> <form1>)
  (t <formn>))

doesn't leave much room for options. Are you thinking of something like

(defmacro my-case ((it &key test key) &body clauses) ...)

so that it would look like

(my-case (thing :test 'foo)
  (<case1> <form1>)
  )