[cdr-devel] CDR announcements / mailing lists

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Nov 22 10:14:56 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I have posted the recent two announcements about prolongation of CDRs
to all three CDR-related mailing lists. We don't have the intention
to post such and similar announcements to all three lists in the
future. I have only done this because I assume that currently, people
may not be signed up to the appropriate mailing lists, especially
because cdr-discuss has only been a recent addition.

In the future, we will restrict announcements to cdr-announce
exclusively. As advertised, cdr-discuss is for discussion about
specific CDRs, and cdr-devel is for discussion about CDR itself.
There may be some overlap between cdr-discuss and cdr-devel when it
comes to the CDR document describing the CDR process, but I guess
this will pose no serious problems.

Cheers,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab