[cdr-announce] CDR 2 accepted

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Oct 18 20:13:52 UTC 2006

On 18 Oct 2006, at 21:50, Larry Clapp wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 05:19:15PM +0200, Pascal Costanza wrote:
>> On 18 Oct 2006, at 17:15, Edi Weitz wrote:

>>> According to Pascal's email you're not... :)
>>
>> Indeed, it doesn't seem to be accessible at the moment. But I have
>> already informed Ingvar about this.
>
> It worked for me, at 3:47pm Eastern Time, USA.

It now worked for me as well. As originally discussed with Ingvar, I
have now made the reference implementation part of the CDR page
itself. (This means if there will be changes to the reference
implementation, we will have to update the one on the CDR page as
well. We won't do this automatically, but need to be informed about
this...)

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab