Another Meeting?

Rahul Jain photinodecay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:50:19 UTC 2020

(Adding Arthur Smyles to the thread since he is the current organizer of
LispNYC.)

For whatever it's worth, we are using Jitsi for LispNYC, both presentations
and social hang-outs. The presentations are also being simulcast to
YouTube. (If you'd like to drop by our talk tomorrow, the details are at
https://www.meetup.com/LispNYC/events/270506803/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.meetup.com/LispNYC/events/270506803/&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2vW8SdO2zQ1pd6dwy3ZwdU>
)

It might also be worth considering combining the groups (or separating on a
different axis other than geographical while we are all interacting
virtually). Might also be worth having an ongoing US-East virtual Lisp
group that meets every couple months post-pandemic.