Hey Boston Lisp

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:39:08 UTC 2020

I'm doing fine, writing a lot of code in Gerbil Scheme, including
contributions to Gerbil's standard library and now to its build system
(looks like I can't avoid working on build systems).

Main job remains writing my first real compiler. These things are hard
and "there's always one more pass". But making steady progress. Very
hard, too: language design.

If some of you have time to spare and are looking for some really cool
projects in Lisp, come join me and hack on this language for
decentralized applications! There are now video introductions on
https://mukn.io

[Also trying to wrap my head around Category Theory, Game Semantics, etc.]

Luck occurs when preparedness meets opportunity.