Previous and Future Meetings

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 17:28:14 UTC 2019

Dear Jonathan and Boston Lispers,

if you're looking for speakers, I volunteer to give a variant of my
LambdaConf 2019 speech "Building Distributed Applications in OCaml",
on what I gained and what I lost by going from Lisp to OCaml.

I am available in the second halves of September and October, and
probably the first halves of November and December.

The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of
wonder. — Gilbert K. Chesterton