Moved into Boston

Guicho 271828 guicho2.71828 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:31:15 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I think we need to update the website ASAP & announce it or people will not
be able to sort out the schedule.
I don't know the dominant population in this group (does it also include
Clojure, scheme?) but
I am happy if more people come even from the non-CL lisp background.

Masataro

Website(private): http://guicho271828.github.io/