Talk in Boston: Lisp, LLVM, Molecular Lego

Jack Carrozzo jack at crepinc.com
Tue Nov 20 02:25:39 UTC 2018

Hello all - sorry for the spam for the 99% of you to whom this doesn't
apply.

At this event (which was great, btw), I chatted with a guy working on
Xilinx's Zinq, their quasi-ARM fpga core embedded system that allows one to
add hw functionality specific to a use case without reimplementing the
proverbial wheel. Does anyone happen to know who that is/was, and how I
might get in contact?

Thanks all!

-Jack