Meeting this Thursday?

Derek Davies ddavies at ddavies.net
Tue Feb 20 10:04:17 UTC 2018

Jen that would be awesome!  It's my birthday.  Are you going to Tea?  If
so, maybe we can get something to eat after that, but it would have to
be quick since I have class at 7, but there's a nice amount of time
there.  My number is 617 686 9283 -- let's talk on the phone if there
are details, otherwise let's meet up at Tea!

Yay -- Thanks!