[Boston-lisp] Thanks, everyone!

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Fri Jan 9 15:40:09 UTC 2015

It was nice to see everyone last night. We were 15 all told. It would be
great to get together again in a month or two.

15 was too much to comfortably chat with more than neighbors at the
tables at Mary Chung, which we overflowed twice as people
arrived. Cambridge Brewing Company presents a similar situation. It
could be nice to hold the next gathering as a kind of party, or
reception, with a space that allows for mingling, drinks, and hors
d'oeuvres. I'm not local to Boston, so if you know of such a place,
please let me know.

See you next time!

Zach