[Boston-lisp] Casual meetup on the 8th?

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Mon Jan 5 12:11:59 UTC 2015

Vebjorn Ljosa <vebjorn at ljosa.com> writes:

> I have been on this mailing list for years, but never made it to a
> meetup. But now I have accepted an offer for a job (with Yieldbot)
> that will let me use Clojure extensively, so I'm rekindling my love
> for Lisp after seven years of mostly Python, and I'll try to come on
> the 8th. (Where?)

Mary Chung in Cambridge, 6pm.

> Do these meetups have any form of structure to them, or is it just
> eating, drinking, and hanging out?

They don't have much form. It's an opportunity to chat with new & old
friends face to face. The venue is a restaurant, so there isn't always
space for everyone to sit together, but a few (large) groups should be
feasible.

The weather on Thursday is supposed to be very cold. Bundle up!

Zach