[boston-lisp] Meeting with Juanjo (of ECL fame)?

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Thu Feb 23 05:00:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll, aka Juanjo in ECL land, will be here in Boston
next week.  His primary purpose is to attend the APS March Meeting; but he
has some free time planned and seems agreeable to meeting with us...

I'm thinking an evening at a favorite bar/restaurant might be good.  If
somebody has a good topic that doesn't require much preparation, he might
be willing to give a presentation in a more formal setting (such as a room
at MIT or Northeastern).

Would anybody else like to meet with him?

Other thoughts, including places to meet?  (the APS event is at the
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street)

Please reply on-list or directly to my email.

Thanks,
Daniel