[boston-lisp] Boston Lisp Meeting on Wednesday December 12 2012?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:28:25 UTC 2012

Dear all,

>: gjs
> I reserved Star (32-D463) for 6:30--9:30PM on Wednesday, 12 December
> 2012 and for the same time on Tuesday, 15 January 2013.

we can have the Star Room at MIT for December 12. Do we still have speakers?

Marc, you offered to talk about your web framework. Can you still speak?

Alex, you offered to talk about writing one's own REPL. Are you still available?

We also have the same room for January 15. Looking for a speaker.

The people cannot delegate to government the power to do
anything which would be unlawful for them to do themselves.
        — John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"