[boston-lisp] 2012-04-19: Boston Lisp Dinner

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:56:24 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:14, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's meet next Thursday at 6pm for a chinese dinner amongst Lispers
> and friends,
> at Mary Chung in Central Square, Cambridge MA, for a Boston Lisp dinner.
>
> Please email me or send me a text message at 617 575 9012 to confirm
> you're coming so I can reserve tables.

If you're not among the fourteen people who have just received my
confirmation email,
then I haven't counted you for our dinner tomorrow, but it is still
time to contact me.

If I counted you but you can't come, it's also still time to tell me
so I don't hold a seat in vain.

See you tomorrow!

Next month, a real Lisp Meeting at MIT, with Xach speaking about
Quicklisp, on 2012-05-17.

Statists seek the solution to all human problems in arbitrary political power
and bureaucracies above society. They choose to ignore that when they are not
all too humans, politicians and bureaucrats are oh so inhuman.