[boston-lisp] Racket Days are coming...

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Sat Mar 19 15:05:08 UTC 2011

Saw this on Racket's announce list, thought there might be wider interest.

""
PLT is pleased to announce the date of the first Racket Days:

         23 & 34 July 2011

The meeting will take place at Northeastern University in Boston, MA.
It will be an opportunity for developers, researchers, and educators
using Racket, DrRacket, Program By Design, and related technologies to
come together to share plans, ideas, and enthusiasm.  To make it
accessible, we will not charge any registration fees; we'll also serve
you breakfast and lunch.

Racket Days will feature presentations by key members of the
development team, including Matthew Flatt on the future of Racket and
Matthias Felleisen on the Program By Design curriculum.
""

See the full post at
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.racket.announce/4

- Daniel