[boston-lisp] April 22 meeting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:59:30 UTC 2008

Thanks to the 40 people who attended. And thanks to ITA Software for
the indian food (from India Pavilion) and the pizzas (from
Bertucci's).

Peter Dillinger posted his presentation material:
  http://www.peterd.org/acl2s-boston-lisp/
  http://acl2s.peterd.org/acl2s/doc/
  http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~moore/acl2/

Hans Hübner also posted his slides on his blog:
  http://netzhansa.blogspot.com/2008/04/bknr-at-boston-lisp-meteing.html
  http://bknr.net/pdf/datastore-presentation.pdf
  http://bknr.net/

Next meeting will be on TUESDAY, May 27th 2008 at 1800, probably at
the same place. Speaking will be Ivan Krstić (on security and
programming languages?) and Greg Cooper (on FrTime).

ITA will be our sponsor for the dinner that will follow. Please
register for food.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits
drawn around us by equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of
the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it
violates the rights of the individual.
        -- Thomas Jefferson