[boston-lisp-organizers] Re: Sponsor

Faré fare at tunes.org
Wed Mar 19 03:15:49 UTC 2008

Well, if you offer a room to discuss, food or drinks, a plane ticket
for a speaker, money for a coding fund (e.g. Google Summer of Code),
work hours to devote to organizational work, etc., you will be sponsor
and eligible to have your logo displayed, a thank you notice before
the event, your name on our (future) website, the opportunity to give
out fliers, etc.

Passive hope is wishful thinking, a poison of the mind.
Active hope is creative passion, the mover of the universe.

You are definitely welcome to our March 31st meeting.