[boston-lisp-organizers] Re: [boston-lisp] Next Boston Lisp Meeting: Wednesday June 25th 2008, 6pm at NEU Shillman Hall Room 135

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 04:46:24 UTC 2008

2008/6/8 Daniel Weinreb <dlw at alum.mit.edu>:
> When are the dates for the upcoming meetings?
Wed Jun 25 = Yoo + Krishnamurthi (as announced)
Mon Jul 28 ?
Mon Aug 25 ?
Mon Sep 29 = Rich Hickey (clojure)
Mon Oct 27 ?
Mon Nov 24 ?

I'm already contacting a few potential speakers (vyzo, pg, matthias,
rusty, yourself, etc.) so I have some idea who may be speaking at
those next few months, but the only confirmed ones are the above.
Dates for unconfirmed months may change to accommodate the speaker.

If you want, you can join the group boston-lisp-organizers and start a
discussion there...

Amateurs talk strategy. Professionals talk logistics. - old military saying