[boston-lisp-meeting-register] July polling woes

Ravi Nanavati ravi_n at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jul 14 14:29:12 UTC 2009

I apologize that the online poll service I used for the July meeting's
poll ( http://www.learnmyself.com/poll10828x74C54f13 ) is unreliable.
I just tried to look at the results from a network I'm not usually on
and discovered that their DNS configuration seems to have quirks that
cause problems in some places and not others. If you're having trouble
getting to the poll, please feel free to email me directly instead.

Naturally, I'd also appreciate suggestions on alternative ways to do
an attendance poll.

Thanks,

 - Ravi