Testing APIv2

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at cddr.org
Sun Jan 9 00:27:00 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm preparing the release of APIv2 and I'd like everyone to test the
new code, especially on implementations that aren't tested in the CI
environment: Allegro, Clasp, Genera, MKCL, Lispworks.

Here's how to run the tests:

(asdf:load-system :bordeaux-threads/test)
(5am:run! :bordeaux-threads-2)

The documentation for APIv2 is available at
https://sionescu.github.io/bordeaux-threads/, and if you encounter test
failures or spot mistakes in the docuementation, please file a bug at
https://github.com/sionescu/bordeaux-threads/issues/.

In the meanwhile I'm working on documenting the differences between
APIv1 and APIv2, and perhaps blog about it.

--
Stelian Ionescu