[Bordeaux-threads-devel] test failures

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:32:59 UTC 2012

First I want to say that this is the first I've heard of the
cl-test-grid project, and it is really cool. You should blog about it
and let more people know.

About testing CLISP and bordeaux-threads, is there a way to test and
report results for a custom compiled version of CLISP? It's had thread
support for some time now, but needs to be compiled with it turned on.

Vladimir