[Bordeaux-threads-devel] (initial-bindings *default-special-bindings*)

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Fri Feb 27 08:39:54 UTC 2009

> I agree.  I think the set of default bindings should be very minimal, not
> including any of the CL I/O variables.

Moreover this should be fixed ASAP since it affects library
(e.g. Hunchentoot) user applications severely.

> I think inheriting values is worse in general, because it leads to accidental
> capture of values that should be specific to each thread.

I'm not sure we're on the same page here: I intend to have only
the values inherited, not the bindings themselves.

Is that the meaning you picked up?

  Leslie

--
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer