[bknr-devel] Problems with XML import/export, can't follow the tutorial

Frederico Muñoz fsmunoz at gmail.com
Sat May 29 13:12:15 UTC 2010

Hi Hans,

2010/5/29 Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
> Hi Frederico,
>
> the rebase seems to have worked fine.  I reviewed your changes and
> made a few very minor comments in github.  If you can take care of
> them, I'll happily pull into my repository, thanks!

Fixed in the latest commit; while the modifications I made are in
hindsight relatively minor at one point I
had debug output sprinkled all over in order to understand what was
going on (hence also the differences
in indentation in places where there are no changes... I used the
default emacs indentation, but if you have
special standards I will happily add them to my init.el when working
on the tree).

Regards,

Frederico