[bknr-devel] Problems with XML import/export, can't follow the tutorial

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:14:15 UTC 2010

Hi Frederico,

thank you for your work!  I have one request, though: Can you
reconfigure your emacs so that it does not insert tabs into source
files?  It seems that some changes you made resulted in some
indentation changes and now the code looks ugly and badly indented
when inspected with the github web ui (i.e.
http://github.com/fsmunoz/bknr-datastore/commit/9639adbfed1050daee08dab8db2a3838d5648732#L0R80)

(setq-default indent-tabs-mode nil) in your .emacs should do fine.

I'll review your changes and let you know if I think that there is
something which I'd like to see changed.  I'm going to pull them over
into my repository once you think that the stuff is usable enough for
you.

Thanks again!
Hans