[bknr-devel] Problems with XML import/export, can't follow the tutorial

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:31:40 UTC 2010

Hi Frederico,

the problem with maintaining the datastore is keeping up with compiler
changes.  I do have some deployed applications (using SBCL), and I
plan to use it (with CCL) in the nearer future.  Whenever I'm working
on something new or do a major update on my deployed applications, the
store will receive some love.  I cannot make any predictions or
promises if and how this will happen, but I am not considering the
project to be closed.

Best,
Hans